In addition to having a sweet and sour taste, refreshing, juicy, and also being so affordable that you can almost buy and eat it every day, ” pineapple ” also has benefits that many people may not have known about. After reading, you’ll want to eat it often.
10 benefits of “pineapple” that you may not know about
- Pineapple is useful in almost every part. Pineapples leaves can be made into pineapples fiber cloth, paper, and rope. Pineapples peels are also used as food for cows. and composted into fertilizer The pineapples core also helps as a diuretic. Can also cure gallstones.
- Pineapple helps digestion. Especially protein foods So whoever eats the grilled buffet Don’t forget to eat pineapple to help with digestion.
- Who wants to marinate beef, pork, or chicken to make steak? Try marinating it with pineapple. Guaranteed to get soft meat. Without having to pound the meat at all.
- Nourish the skin to be radiant and bright.
- Rich in vitamin C, fights colds, strengthens the immune system in the body.
- Contains antioxidants Helps reduce the risk of getting cancer.
- Reduce constipation
- Reduce phlegm in the throat
- Helps maintain healthy oral cavity, teeth and gums.
- Reduce high blood pressure
Although many people choose to eat pineapples to lose weight, But eating a lot of pineapple May cause itchy tongue. Can burn your tongue. Therefore, you should eat in moderation. After eating about 2-3 large pieces or no more than 1 piece per day, this is enough to meet your body’s needs. ทางเข้า https://ufabet999.com/